Shanghai SafBon Water Service Inc. China. was founded by Mr. Hilling Chang (Zhang Chunlin) in 1995. Now SafBon is a leading and public company in China. After 20 years’ development, its business covers 27 provinces at home, and South Asia and the Middle East overseas. Its major business is as follows: seawater desalination, thin film, sludge dryer, condensate polishing, iron removed system by powdered resin, reclaimed waste, water treatment by lime milk, municipal sewage treatment and municipal water supply etc.
With its strong support by the Chinese financial policy “one belt, one road”, SafBon is implementing an aggressively internationalizing its strategy. It is not only an EPC player, but also an investor. Last November, it successfully acquired KWI Corporate Verwaltungs GmbH, Austria. SafBon is looking for more oversea targets.
Mr. Hilling Chang’s accolades:
– Founder and president of Shanghai SafBon Water Service Co., Ltd;
– Vice chairman of China Environment Chamber of Commerce;
– Member of China Chemical Machinery and Equipment Standardization Technical Committee;
– Author of “The National Standard of Lime Milk Automatic Compounding System”;
– Co-author of “Electro-deionization Water Purifying Device”;
– Board member of Wuhan University; EMBA of Shanghai Jiaotong University; parliamentary member of Qingpu district of Shanghai.
Day 1: Monday 24th April 2017
11:00 – 12:30 – Roundtables – Roundtable Host – “An application of ceramic flat membrane technology for seawater desalination.”