Mohammad Hossein Gholizadeh Zamatkesh
Mohammad Gholizadeh is the business development manager of Petro Farayand Karkheh company which is one of the biggest investors in fields of water and energy in Iran. PFK has a lot of long term projects but in the field of water they only invest in wastewater treatment plants and desalination plants. He is an expert in evaluation of investment projects based on the more than 100 projects that he has assessed in Iran, and the responsibility that he is totally aware of financing rules in Iran.
He is responsible for the below items in PFK Co. :
– Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
– Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
– Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending
– Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Preparing the financial model and doing the financial analysis for each project
– According to the diversity of the company projects, managing the project control team is one of his responsibilities.
– International relations
Before that he was working at the center for Innovation and Technology Cooperation (CITC) as an export specialist in field of high technology products. He has held more than 10 exhibitions around the world and in this regard he is totally aware of governmental rules.
Day 0: Sunday 23rd April 2017
15:00 – 16:00 – Pre-conference workshop – Roundtable host