Khalid Al-Homoud is a highly skilled leader who has achieved remarkable success in the Shared Services and Supply Chain Management. In his 22 years in the profession Mr. Khalid has held top management and leadership positions in National Water Company, Saudi Aramco, Aramco Asia, and Ministry of Health. Mr. Khalid holds a Master Degree in Operations & Supply Chain Management from University of Liverpool in UK.
Mr. Khalid Al-Homoud has wide working experience in Shared Services, Supply Chain Management, Process improvement, Project Management and IT. Mr. Al-Homoud has extensive experience in developing Strategies and driving results. He led a team to establish new company in the procurement and logistics field in Saudi Aramco and he is currently one of the leaders who’s prominent an initiative to establish Shared Services Center in National Water Company.
In addition to his extended working experiences, Mr. Khalid holds many international qualifications such as
- An Executive Diploma in General Management from Malaysian Open University
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) in UK
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) in UK
- Member of APICS in USA
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Certified SAP Consultant in Procurement and Supply Chain Management
- A founding member of Saudi Supply Chain and Procurement Society