Senior executive professional with more than 25 years of proven leadership experience in Business development and organizational management. A key player in the construction management field within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with significant personal achievements.
Holding Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and Master’s degree in Engineering and Construction Management both from King Saud University, in addition to several internationally recognized professional certificates in the field of management, including the Professional Project Management Certificate (PMP) and the Business Administration MBA Certificate.
His career includes working for large corporate in the Kingdom and overseas in the US, Spain and Sweden managing the delivery of large and critical projects and has held the following positions since his graduation:
- Vice President to the CEO of the National Water Company – Projects and Technical Services Sector.
- General Manager of Project Management Department at the National Water Company and the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture
- Senior Projects Engineer for a major (Design and Construction) project for Saudi ARAMCO in (Spain – Madrid).
- Senior Projects Engineer for a major (Design and Construction) project for Saudi ARAMCO in (USA – Texas – Houston).
- Executive Director of a major contracting company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Technical advisor to the General Director of the Saudi Strategic Storage Program